Bên cạnh hướng dẫn cách Phân tích+Sửa bài hs đạt 7.0"The chart below shows waste collection by a recycling centre from 2011 to 2015" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR HƯỚNG DẪN Cách trả lời "What personal qualities do these 'helpers' need to have, compared to average people?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "What personal qualities do these 'helpers' need to have, compared to average people?"
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
People who frequently help others often possess certain personal qualities that enable them to be effective in their roles.
- Main idea 1: Being able to understand and feel the emotions of others is crucial when it comes to providing support and assistance >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng cụm "When it comes to" tiếng anh
- Supporting idea: Empathy is an important personal quality that helps helpers connect with those they are assisting on an emotional level.
- Example: A therapist who is empathetic can better understand the emotions and experiences of their patients, which can lead to more effective treatment. By showing empathy and listening attentively to their patients, the therapist can build a stronger rapport and help their patients feel more understood and supported.
- Main idea 2: Helping others often requires a lot of time and effort, and it's important to be patient and persistent when working with those who may be struggling.
- Supporting idea: This can be especially important when working with individuals who may be facing challenges or struggling with a particular issue >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng danh từ "individual"
- Example: For example, a therapist or counselor may need to work with a patient over a period of months or even years to help them overcome a mental health issue. Similarly, a social worker or community organizer may need to spend significant time and effort working with a family or community to address a complex social issue such as poverty or homelessness.