Bên cạnh lưu ý LÀM THẾ NÀO ĐỂ THI IELTS SPEAKING NÓI KHÔNG SAI NGỮ PHÁP?, IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "What new things would you like to have in your neighbourhood [Why/Why not?]" IELTS SPEAKING PART 1.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "What new things would you like to have in your neighbourhood [Why/Why not?]"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Main idea: If more public space is provided for vegetation and leisure facilities, it will be better.
- Supporting idea: Besides, more activities can be organized by the community with the aim to make every resident own more opportunities to communicate with each other.
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý có thể tham khảo thêm một vài sự thay đổi khác:
- The change that I’d like to see in my local neighbourhood is the pedestrianisation of the main shopping street in the town centre. I’d like to see traffic diverted around this area in order to make it safer and more attractive for visitors and shoppers. Most of the traffic that clogs up the main street is just passing through the town, but it’s the local people who have to put up with the congestion, noise and pollution.
- It’s the job of the local council to make changes like the one I’m suggesting. But before the council does anything, there usually needs to be some pressure from local people to bring a problem to light. So, perhaps we need a campaign by local residents who want to see this change. Then the council might contract a town planner or an architect to come up with some possible designs for a new road system.
- I’m not sure how exactly the process of creating a pedestrian street would work, but I imagine that it would require detailed planning. Perhaps a bypass would need to be built around the town centre first. This would give drivers a faster alternative to driving through the town, and it would allow the main shopping street to be blocked off and pedestrianised. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng từ "alternative" tiếng anh
- I’d like to see this change because it would really improve the quality of life of residents in the town where I live. I can imagine the new pedestrian street having cafes and restaurants with outdoor seating. It would be a safer and more pleasant place for families to go shopping, and I’m sure this would have a positive knock-on effect on local shops and businesses. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng từ "pleasant" tiếng anh
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> IELTS Intensive Writing - Sửa bài chi tiết