Bên cạnh PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020"Some education systems make students focus on certain subjects at the age of 15, while others require students to study a wide range of subjects until they leave school. What are the benefits of each system? Which is better?"IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "What kinds of plastic waste are often seen in your country?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "What kinds of plastic waste are often seen in your country?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Main idea 1: Beverage bottles, Food bottles / jars (salad dressing, peanut butter, honey, etc.) and polyester clothing or rope.
- Supporting idea: This is one of the most commonly used plastics. It’s lightweight, strong, typically transparent and is often used in food packaging and fabrics >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng từ "most" tiếng anh
- Main idea 2: Plumbing pipes, credit cards, human and pet toys, rain gutters, teething rings, IV fluid bags and medical tubing and oxygen masks.
- Supporting idea:
- This hard and rigid plastic is resistant to chemicals and weathering, making it desired for building and construction applications. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Word form của "resist"
- It’s also widely used in medical applications because it’s impermeable to germs, is easily disinfected and provides single-use applications that reduce infections in healthcare.
- We must note that PVC is the most dangerous plastic to human health, known to leach dangerous toxins throughout its entire lifecycle (eg: lead, dioxins, vinyl chloride).
- Supporting idea:
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> IELTS Intensive Writing - Sửa bài chi tiết