Bên cạnh hướng dẫn cách Phân tích+Sửa bài hs đạt 7.0"The chart below shows waste collection by a recycling centre from 2011 to 2015" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR HƯỚNG DẪN Cách trả lời "What kinds of people tend to live by themselves?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "What kinds of people tend to live by themselves?"
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Main idea 1: Some common groups of people who tend to live alone include young adults who are just starting out on their own, single people who have never been married, divorced or widowed individuals, and older adults who may have lost a partner or spouse.
- Supporting idea:
- For example, young adults who are just starting out on their own may not have found a romantic partner or may be pursuing education or career opportunities that require them to live independently.
- Single people who have never been married may also choose to live alone, valuing their independence and autonomy >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng động từ "choose" tiếng anh
- Divorced or widowed individuals may find themselves living alone as a result of a life change or loss.
- Older adults who have lost a partner or spouse may also choose to live alone, as it can provide them with a sense of control and independence in their later years.
- Main idea 2: Additionally, people who value their privacy, independence, and autonomy may also choose to live alone >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng & Paraphrase từ "privacy" tiếng anh
- Supporting idea:
- One example to support this idea could be someone who is introverted and enjoys having their own space to recharge and have control over their environment. They may prioritize their personal freedom and independence over the social aspects of living with others.
- Another example could be someone who has a demanding or unpredictable job that requires a lot of flexibility and they prefer the freedom to come and go as they please without worrying about other people's schedules or needs.