Bên cạnh Bài sửa đề thi IELTS WRITING TASK 2 ngày 22/8/2020 của HS đi thi đạt 7.0 writing, IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn kĩ thêm Cách trả lời"What kinds of jobs require people to be confident?"IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời"What kinds of jobs require people to be confident?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Main idea 1: Sales - salespeople need to feel comfortable approaching people (to see if they want help) and maintaining a conversation long after they may want to leave.
- Supporting idea: They’ll need to be resilient and competitive, so they can use these impulses to help them close the deal, not give up and get the bonus they want. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Từ vựng topic PRIZE / COMPETITION trong IELTS SPEAKING
- Main idea 2: Teacher - Teachers should have a deep rooted desire to want to help others to reach their potential.
- Supporting idea: This will make teachers more willing to adapt their teaching style to suit the individual needs of their students.
- Example: Standing up in front of a class of students can be a daunting experience, so to do this job well you need to be a bit of a performer, so you can handle the pressure.