Bên cạnh Hướng dẫn đề thi IELTS 21/11/2020 bài WRITING TASK 1 (map) về school library (kèm bài sửa cho HS đi thi) IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn kĩ thêm Cách trả lời"What kind of situations need people to arrive early?"IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời"What kind of situations need people to arrive early?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Main idea 1: People should always arrive early for formal commitments like interviews, office meetings and medical appointments.
- Supporting idea: We stop ourselves from being anxious by reaching before time for meetings, and interviews etc
- Main idea 2: Most people try to arrive early for formal ceremonies such as a wedding or a funeral.
- Supporting idea: This is because these events require a large amount of organization and planning, so it is very important that no one arrives late in order to avoid interruptions.
- Có thể tham khảo các ý khác cùng IELTS TUTOR:
- Main idea: People may also arrive early to an airport or train station when they are travelling. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân biệt "soon" "early" & "quickly"
- Supporting idea: Most international flights recommend that you arrive three hours early in order to get through airport security, so arriving early is a good idea for travellers. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng động từ "recommend" tiếng anh