Bên cạnh Phân tích +kèm sửa bài"The table below shows the number of visitors in the UK and their average spending from 2003 to 2008" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "What kind of noise do cars make?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 1.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "What kind of noise do cars make?"
1. Cách 1: trả lời với 1 main idea
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Main idea: Traffic noise from cars can be a significant source of noise pollution in cities. (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: All of car noises can contribute to traffic noise in cities and can be a source of noise pollution)
- Supporting idea: It includes horn noise, engine sounds/engine hum, tire roar or sirens/siren scream
- For example, in my city, I live near a busy street and I can hear the constant honking of cars which can be especially loud at peak hours when there is a lot of traffic on the road.
- It can be difficult to concentrate on studying or even to get a good night's sleep with all of that noise outside my window. >> IELTS TUTOR tổng hợp Từ vựng topic SLEEP IELTS SPEAKING
2. Cách 2: trả lời với 2 main idea
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cars can make various types of noise, depending on their operation and condition.
- Main idea 1: Engine Noise encompasses the sounds emanating from the car's internal combustion engine, ranging from a quiet, steady hum at idle to a more pronounced roar during acceleration>> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- Main idea 2: The car's horn serves as a crucial safety feature, designed to produce a loud, attention-grabbing noise when activated
- Supporting idea: Whether used as a warning signal to avoid collisions or as a means of courteously signaling intentions, the car horn's distinct sound is a universally recognized element of the driving experience.
Vì Part 1 nên chỉ cần nêu 2 main ideas không cần giải thích thêm để tránh dài dòng nhé