Bên cạnh Bài sửa đề thi IELTS WRITING TASK 2 ngày 22/8/2020 của HS đi thi đạt 7.0 writing, IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn kĩ thêm Cách trả lời"What is the difference between people who were famous earlier and who are famous now?"IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "What is the difference between people who were famous earlier and who are famous now?"IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- There have been some big changes in the types of people who become famous
- Main idea 1: In the past, there were very few national or international celebrities; maybe kings and queens, military, political and religious leaders were the only household names. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Phân biệt A FEW / FEW và A LITTLE / LITTLE
- Supporting idea: People needed to have innate talents to rise to stardom.
- Example: The Vietnamese composer Trinh Cong Son, a legend in his own lifetime, was well-known for his outstanding talent in writing romantic music.
- Main idea 2: Now, we seem to have a completely new breed of celebrity as a result of 'reality' television programmes
- Supporting idea: these are people who don't really have any special skills as performers, but who are famous for just being themselves. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Từ vựng Topic "skill" IELTS
- Có thể tham khảo ý khác:
- Now is the time of Internet celebrities >> all you need is to have good-looking appearance or to post something viral on Youtube