Bên cạnh Phân tích +kèm sửa bài"The table below shows the number of visitors in the UK and their average spending from 2003 to 2008" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "What foreign languages do Vietnamese children learn?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "What foreign languages do Vietnamese children learn?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
In Vietnam, children typically learn several foreign languages
- Main idea 1: English is the most widely taught foreign language in Vietnamese schools, and it is often mandatory from an early age.
- Supporting idea: Many students also attend private English language courses to supplement their school education.
- Example: In primary schools: English is usually taught as a compulsory subject from Grade 3 onwards.
- Main idea 2: French has historical ties to Vietnam, and it is still taught in some schools, particularly in institutions with a focus on foreign languages or international education.>> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ Hướng dẫn đề thi IELTS 21/11/2020 bài WRITING TASK 1 (map) về school library (kèm bài sửa cho HS đi thi)
- Supporting idea: Vietnamese students interested in international relations or diplomacy may choose to learn French, as it is one of the official languages of international organizations like the United Nations and is widely spoken in many Francophone countries.
- Example: In some primary schools: French is sometimes taught as an optional subject in primary schools, especially in schools that are located in areas with a large French-speaking population.