Bên cạnh hướng dẫn cách Phân tích+Sửa bài hs đạt 7.0"The chart below shows waste collection by a recycling centre from 2011 to 2015" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR HƯỚNG DẪN Cách trả lời "What do you think makes an invention "useful"?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "What do you think makes an invention "useful"?"
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Main idea 1: An invention can be considered useful if it meets a need or solves a problem for people, making their lives easier, more efficient, or more enjoyable.
- Supporting idea: It should be practical and efficient, providing a clear benefit that enhances people's lives in some way >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng tính từ"practical"tiếng anh
- Example: The electric toothbrush provides a more effective cleaning experience than a manual toothbrush, reducing the risk of tooth decay, gum disease, and other dental problems. It also saves time and effort, making it a more convenient option for people with busy lifestyles.
- Main idea 2: Additionally, the invention should be accessible and affordable to a wide range of people, so that it can have a widespread impact on society.
- Supporting idea: By making inventions more accessible and affordable, they can have a greater impact on society and be considered more useful >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng từ "useful / useless" tiếng anh
- Example: Another example is the availability of low-cost smartphones, which has enabled millions of people to access information, communication, and opportunities that were previously out of reach