Bên cạnh hướng dẫn cách Phân tích+Sửa bài hs đạt 7.0"The chart below shows waste collection by a recycling centre from 2011 to 2015" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR HƯỚNG DẪN Cách trả lời "What do you think is the most important memory for children?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "What do you think is the most important memory for children?"
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Main idea 1: One of the most important memories for children are those that involve positive interactions with caring adults, such as parents, grandparents, or teachers.
- Supporting idea: Positive interactions with adults can provide children with a sense of security, love, and belonging, which are essential for healthy development.
- For example, a child who receives hugs and praise from their parents after completing a task can feel loved and valued. This positive interaction can boost their self-esteem, provide a sense of security, and encourage them to keep trying new things.
- Similarly, a teacher who provides encouragement and positive feedback to a student can help them develop a love for learning and a sense of belonging in the classroom.
- Main idea 2: Other important memories for children can include experiences that encourage creativity, exploration, and learning >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng động từ"encourage"tiếng anh
- Supporting idea:
- Example: For example, playing with friends, going on family vacations, and participating in extracurricular activities can all help children develop new skills, interests, and passions.