I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "What do you think influences a young person’s taste in music?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
A young person's taste in music can be influenced by a variety of factors
- Main idea 1: The music that a young person grows up listening to can have a big impact on their taste in music later in life.
- Supporting idea: If their parents or family members are fans of a particular genre or artist, the young person may be more likely to develop a liking for that music as well.
- Main idea 2: The music that a young person's friends listen to can also be a significant influence on their own musical tastes. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng danh từ"INFLUENCE"tiếng anh
- Supporting idea: Young people may be more likely to listen to the same music as their friends as a way of fitting in and feeling a sense of belonging.
- IELTS TUTOR gợi ý main idea khác:
- Main idea: Ultimately, a young person's taste in music will be influenced by their own personal preferences and tastes. >> IELTS TUOR lưu ý Cách dùng & Word form của "preference / prefer"
- Supporting idea: They may be drawn to music that speaks to them on an emotional level, or that resonates with their own experiences and beliefs.