Bên cạnh Phân tích +kèm sửa bài"The table below shows the number of visitors in the UK and their average spending from 2003 to 2008" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "What children will learn in their new school?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "What children will learn in their new school?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Main idea 1: Children will continue to learn core academic subjects such as mathematics, science, language arts (including reading and writing), social studies, and possibly a foreign language.
- Supporting idea: The content and depth of these subjects will depend on the grade level.>> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- For example, in elementary school, children might learn about the basic parts of a plant in science. In middle school, they might learn about the different types of plant cells and tissues. In high school, they might learn about the process of photosynthesis.
- Similarly, in language arts, children might learn about the different types of sentences in elementary school. In middle school, they might learn about the different parts of speech. In high school, they might learn about the different literary devices.>> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ SỬA BÀI IELTS WRITING TASK 2 ĐỀ THI THẬT NGÀY 22/8/2020 của HS IELTS TUTOR đạt 6.5 Writing
- Main idea 2: Schools emphasize problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and analytical abilities, helping children develop the capacity to tackle complex issues and make informed decisions.
- Example: For example, in math class, students might be asked to solve a word problem that requires them to use multiple steps and think creatively. In science class, students might be asked to design an experiment to test a hypothesis.