Bên cạnh hướng dẫn cách Phân tích+Sửa bài"The chart shows British Emigration to selected destinations between 2004 and 2007" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR HƯỚNG DẪN Cách trả lời "What changes do you foresee in the next 50 years?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "What changes do you foresee in the next 50 years?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- there are several changes that experts predict may occur in the next 50 years
- Main idea 1: Technology is likely to continue advancing rapidly, with the development of new innovations and improvements to existing technologies. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng danh từ "development" tiếng anh
- Supporting idea: This may include the growth of artificial intelligence, the expansion of the internet of things (IoT), and the development of new forms of transportation, such as self-driving cars and drones.
- Main idea 2: Climate change is likely to continue affecting the planet, with rising temperatures, sea levels, and extreme weather events.
- Supporting idea: This may lead to increased environmental and economic costs, as well as social and political upheaval. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng AS WELL AS và AS WELL trong tiếng anh
- IELTS TUTOR gợi ý main idea khác:
- Main idea: Social norms around issues such as gender, sexuality, and race may continue to evolve, with greater acceptance and inclusion of marginalized groups.
- Supporting idea: This may lead to new cultural norms and expectations, as well as changes in laws and policies.