Bên cạnh PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI THẬT TASK 1 (Complaint letter) NGÀY 04/8/2020 IELTS WRITING GENERAL MÁY TÍNH (kèm bài được sửa hs đi thi), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn kĩ thêm Cách trả lời"WHAT ARE THE PROS AND CONS OF LIVING WITH OLD PEOPLE?"IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời"WHAT ARE THE PROS AND CONS OF LIVING WITH OLD PEOPLE?"
Well, on the one hand, it is beneficial to live with old people for a variety of reasons (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: there are some benefits when living with the old people)
- Firstly, they can take care of you, such as providing meals and doing laundry for you.
- In fact, old people are usually retired, so they have a lot of time to do household chores with great care.
- More importantly, the old may give you family companionship.
On the one hand, làm tương tự như ưu điểm ...(IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt: living with the elderly brings family some drawbacks)
- Main idea 1: it is necessary to make modifications to our home to accommodate aging parent’s needs.
- Supporting idea:
- Seniors are more prone to falling and tend to have poorer vision >> They may need more lighting in the home and more stability from handrails and other tools to get around the home more safely.
- Supporting idea:
- Main idea 2: Having Less Privacy
- Supporting idea: Moments to yourself can be fewer, especially if your parent needs your help.
IELTS TUTOR gợi ý thêm các ideas khác:
- They take care of babies
- They do house chores
- Bring valuable experiences for other members >> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI THẬT TASK 2 (dạng advantages & disadvantages) NGÀY 04/8/2020 IELTS WRITING GENERAL MÁY TÍNH (kèm bài được sửa hs đi thi)
- family conflicts (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: mâu thuẫn gia đinh) can happen because of generation gap (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: khoảng trống/ cách giữa các thế hệ ). For example, the differences in raising babies...
- The elderly usually do not make money, so they can be a financial burden (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: gánh nặng tài chính)
- The old people tend to get sick while their children are busy with work.