Bên cạnh Phân tích +kèm sửa bài"The table below shows the number of visitors in the UK and their average spending from 2003 to 2008" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "What are the elements of success?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "What are the elements of success?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
Success is a multifaceted concept that can vary from person to person, but there are several common elements that often contribute to achieving i
- Main idea 1: Success begins with setting clear, specific, and achievable goals.
- Supporting idea: Knowing what you want to accomplish provides direction and motivation.>> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- A student who wants to get good grades in school will be more motivated to study if they have a specific goal in mind, such as getting into a top college.
- A salesperson who wants to make a certain amount of commission each month will be more motivated to sell if they have a specific goal in mind. Without a specific goal, the salesperson may be more likely to take it easy or give up when they don't see immediate results.
- Main idea 2: Success typically requires a strong work ethic and a commitment to putting in the necessary time and effort to achieve your goals.>> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ SỬA BÀI IELTS WRITING TASK 2 ĐỀ THI THẬT NGÀY 22/8/2020 của HS IELTS TUTOR đạt 6.5 Writing
- Supporting idea:
- Success rarely comes without facing obstacles and setbacks.
- A strong work ethic keeps you motivated and encourages you to persist through challenges rather than giving up.
- Example: Michael Jordan's unparalleled success in basketball can be attributed to his legendary work ethic, unwavering dedication, relentless practice regimen, and unyielding competitive spirit, making him one of the greatest players in the sport's history.
- Supporting idea: