Bên cạnh Phân tích+Sửa bài "The chart shows British Emigration to selected destinations between 2004 and 2007" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "What are the advantages and disadvantages of eating in restaurants?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "What are the advantages and disadvantages of eating in restaurants?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Main idea 1: On the one hand, eating out at restaurants is much more convenient
- Supporting idea: simply because all of us are too lazy to do groceries or wash dishes after meals.
- Example: For example, my family and I just held my birthday party in a really nice restaurant with relaxing and cozy atmosphere, which gave us more chances to have quality time with each other rather than spending all day long doing household chores to prepare for meals as usual >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý PHÂN BIỆT "FIT", "SUIT" & "SUITABLE" TIẾNG ANH
- Main idea 2: On the other hand, the quality of the food at home is totally guaranteed, compared to outside food
- Supporting idea: Who knows whether or not sellers cut corners to maximize their profits with rotten meat, low quality vegetables, lousy ingredients or even preservatives