I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Do you think the theatre should be run as a business or as a public service?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Theatre should be run as a business in order to ensure its financial stability and sustainability.
- Main idea 1: By operating as a business, the theatre would need to be profitable in order to remain open, which would encourage innovation and creativity in order to attract audiences.
- Supporting idea: This would also allow the theatre to be more responsive to market demand and provide a wider range of programming that appeals to a diverse audience.
- Main idea 2: Operating as a business can help the theater become more financially self-sufficient and less reliant on external funding, which can be uncertain and subject to cuts. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng "be subject to sth"
- Supporting idea:
- Example: For example, a theater that operates as a business might focus on generating revenue through ticket sales, sponsorships, and other forms of commercial activity. This can help ensure that the theater has a stable source of income and is less vulnerable to cuts in funding or economic downturns.