Bên cạnh Phân tích+Sửa bài "The chart shows British Emigration to selected destinations between 2004 and 2007" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Do you agree that students are often better at using technology than their teachers?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Do you agree that students are often better at using technology than their teachers?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Yes - it is generally accepted that students tend to be more familiar and proficient with the latest technology compared to their teachers. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng tính từ "familiar" tiếng anh
- Main idea 1: Technology evolves rapidly, and it can be challenging for teachers who have other responsibilities and workloads to keep up with the latest developments.
- Supporting idea:
- Time constraints: Teachers have many responsibilities and tasks to complete outside of the classroom, including lesson planning, grading, and professional development. This leaves limited time for them to stay up-to-date with the latest technology.
- Limited access to resources: Schools and educational institutions may not have the necessary resources, including technology and funding, to provide teachers with the necessary training and support to keep up with the latest developments.
- Example: Technologies related to artificial intelligence and machine learning are becoming increasingly prevalent in many industries, but their applications in education are still in the early stages of development. Teachers may not have the necessary skills or knowledge to understand and utilize these technologies effectively in their teaching practice.
- Supporting idea:
- Main idea 2: Students grow up in a digital environment and are often exposed to technology from a young age, which gives them a head start in terms of knowledge and skill
- Supporting idea: Students are able to experiment with technology, trying out new devices and applications, and learning from their experiences. This hands-on approach allows them to develop their skills and knowledge more effectively. >> IELTS TUTOR Giải thích phrasal verb: try out
- Example: Many schools in Vietnam are equipped with technology, such as computers and tablets, and students are encouraged to use these tools for learning. As a result, Vietnamese students are becoming more technologically proficient, which gives them a head start in terms of knowledge and skill compared to previous generations.