Bên cạnh Phân tích+Sửa bài "The chart shows British Emigration to selected destinations between 2004 and 2007" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Do you think that some businesses (e.g. banks and travel agents) will only operate online in the future?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Do you think that some businesses (e.g. banks and travel agents) will only operate online in the future?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- No - physical branches and traditional travel agents may continue to play an important role in these industries
- Main idea 1: Some customers may still prefer the personal interaction and face-to-face support that these services provide. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng từ "support" tiếng anh
- Supporting idea: Physical branches and traditional travel agents can provide a more personal and customized experience that can be difficult to replicate online.
- Example: Travel agents can give you personal attention and help you plan your trip in detail. They can answer all of your questions and help you make sure that your trip is everything you want it to be.
- Main idea 2: Some customers may have a greater level of trust in physical branches and traditional travel agents, and may feel more secure dealing with these services in person.
- Supporting idea: Face-to-face interactions provide a sense of personal connection and the opportunity to ask questions, seek clarifications, and receive immediate responses, which can be reassuring.
- Example: For instance, a customer may find it more reassuring to have a face-to-face conversation with a travel agent, as they believe it allows for a better understanding of their travel requirements and increases their confidence in the agent's ability to secure optimal travel arrangements.
- IELTS TUTOR cung cấp main idea khác:
- Main idea: Not all customers have access to high-speed internet or the necessary technology to use online platforms effectively. >> IELTS TUTOR Phân biệt "access" dùng như danh từ & động từ
- Supporting idea: Physical branches and traditional travel agents can provide a more accessible alternative for these customers.