Bên cạnh PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI THẬT TASK 2 (dạng advantages & disadvantages) NGÀY 04/8/2020 IELTS WRITING GENERAL MÁY TÍNH (kèm bài được sửa hs đi thi), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Should education encourage students to have their own new ideas? Why?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Should education encourage students to have their own new ideas? Why?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Yes, education should encourage students to have their own new ideas for several reasons.
- Main idea 1: Firstly, encouraging students to have their own new ideas can help to foster creativity and innovation, which are essential skills in today's rapidly changing world.
- Supporting idea: By encouraging students to think outside the box and come up with their own unique ideas, education can help to prepare them for future careers and challenges.
- Main idea 2: Secondly, encouraging students to have their own new ideas can help to build confidence and self-esteem. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Paraphrase từ "build" tiếng anh
- Supporting idea: When students are given the opportunity to share their own ideas and perspectives, they are more likely to feel valued and appreciated, which can help to build their self-confidence and self-esteem.