Bên cạnh PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI THẬT TASK 2 (dạng advantages & disadvantages) NGÀY 04/8/2020 IELTS WRITING GENERAL MÁY TÍNH (kèm bài được sửa hs đi thi), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Do you think that owning lots of things makes people happy? Why?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Do you think that owning lots of things makes people happy? Why?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Owning lots of things does not necessarily make people happy.
- Main idea 1: Having too many possessions can lead to clutter and stress, which can have a negative impact on a person's well-being. >> IELTS TUTOR giới thiệu Word form của từ "well-being" tiếng anh
- Supporting idea: Research has shown that material possessions can bring temporary pleasure and satisfaction, but they do not provide long-term happiness or fulfillment.
- Main idea 2: The pleasure and satisfaction they provide is often temporary and subject to adaptation.
- Supporting idea:
- This means that the initial excitement of acquiring a new possession may fade, and people may find themselves constantly seeking out new things in an effort to maintain their level of happiness.
- This cycle of buying and adapting can be never-ending and can leave people feeling unsatisfied and unhappy, as they are constantly seeking out new possessions in order to maintain their happiness, but never finding lasting satisfaction.
- Example: For example, imagine that a person buys a new car. Initially, they may feel proud and excited to own this new possession. However, as time goes on, they may become used to having the car and may find that the pleasure they receive from it decreases. They may then feel the need to buy another new item, such as a new piece of technology or a new piece of clothing, in an effort to regain that initial feeling of excitement and satisfaction. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng danh từ "item" tiếng anh
- Supporting idea: