Bên cạnh HƯỚNG DẪN TỪ A ĐẾN Z CÁCH PHÂN TÍCH TASK 2 ĐỀ THI THẬT NGÀY 20/6/2020 IELTS WRITING VIỆT NAM (kèm bài được sửa của học sinh đạt 5.5 đi thi thật), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời"Is there a good place to look at the sky in the city you live in?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 1
1. Câu hỏi Topic Sky IELTS SPEAKING PART 1
IELTS TUTOR sưu tầm câu hỏi như sau:
- Do you like to look at the sky?
- Can you see the moon and stars at night from where you live?
- Do you prefer the sky in the morning or the sky at night?
- Is there a good place to look at the sky in the city you live in?
- Do you like to see the stars at night?
- Do you want to live on other planets? Why not?
2. Từ vựng Topic Sky
3. Cách trả lời"Is there a good place to look at the sky in the city you live in?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Main idea: There is a lake just few steps from my house.
- Supporting idea:
- I love sitting on its shore and admire a sunrise or gaze at a summer night sky with sparkling stars.
- I can watch the moon come out of the dark clouds and also see a number of stars. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Phân biệt CAN – COULD – BE ABLE (chỉ khả năng)
- It is a great place for star gazers, not only because you can actually look at the sky despite being in the middle of the urban area, but also because it’s very cool in temperature and not too noisy as well.