Bên cạnh Hướng dẫn đề thi IELTS 21/11/2020 bài WRITING TASK 1 (map) về school library (kèm bài sửa cho HS đi thi), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn kĩ thêm Cách trả lời"Is talent important in sports?"IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời"Is talent important in sports?"IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Main idea 1: In some cases, athletes with natural talent may have an early advantage, displaying exceptional abilities at a young age.
- Supporting idea: This early promise can attract attention and opportunities for development.
- For example, Michael Phelps was a natural swimmer from a young age. He could swim faster than his peers and he had a natural feel for the water.>> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ SỬA BÀI IELTS WRITING TASK 2 ĐỀ THI THẬT NGÀY 22/8/2020 của HS IELTS TUTOR đạt 6.5 Writing
- Usain Bolt was also a natural athlete from a young age. He was fast and agile, and he had a natural talent for sprinting.
- Main idea 2: Talent can serve as a foundation upon which athletes build their skills.
- Supporting idea: While talent alone is rarely sufficient for success, it can facilitate the learning and mastery of specific techniques and strategies.>> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ Hướng dẫn đề thi IELTS 21/11/2020 bài WRITING TASK 1 (map) về school library (kèm bài sửa cho HS đi thi)
- Example: For example, a natural athlete may be able to learn how to swim faster than other swimmers with less natural talent.