Bên cạnh hướng dẫn cách Phân tích+Sửa bài hs đạt 7.0"The chart below shows waste collection by a recycling centre from 2011 to 2015" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR HƯỚNG DẪN Cách trả lời "Is it good for a kid to be ambitious?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Is it good for a kid to be ambitious?"
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
Yes, it can be good for a kid to be ambitious.
- Main idea 1: Having ambition means having a strong desire to achieve something and setting goals to work towards that desired outcome.
- Supporting idea: Ambition can be a great motivator for kids, and it can help them develop a sense of purpose and direction >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng"SENSE"tiếng anh
- Example: An example of having ambition could be a student who sets a goal to become a doctor and works hard to achieve it. They may study diligently, participate in extracurricular activities related to medicine, and seek out opportunities to gain experience in the field.
- Main idea 2: Additionally, working towards their goals and achieving them can boost their self-confidence and self-esteem >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng & Word form của "boost"
- Supporting idea: When individuals set achievable goals and work towards them, they are able to see progress and success, which can help build their confidence and self-esteem.
- Example: For example, imagine a person who wants to improve their physical fitness. They set a goal to run a 5K race in three months and begin training regularly. As they progress in their training, they are able to run longer distances and feel stronger and more capable. When they finally complete the race, they feel a sense of accomplishment and pride in their achievement.