Bên cạnh PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI THẬT TASK 2 (dạng advantages & disadvantages) NGÀY 04/8/2020 IELTS WRITING GENERAL MÁY TÍNH (kèm bài được sửa hs đi thi), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "How much has technology improved how we communicate with each other?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "How much has technology improved how we communicate with each other?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Main idea 1: social networking sites have made it much easier for us to keep in contact with our loved ones, regardless of geographic location>> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Sửa bài IELTS SPEAKING PART 1-2-3 topic Work/Study(Sửa & Làm lại 4 lần - HS đạt 7.5)
- Supporting idea: globally connect with old friends, relatives or with people who share common interests, study sessions are happening online
- Example: Facebook is currently providing service for 2.4 billion users who can choose to connect and interact with anyone they want, regardless of where they are (HOẶC: Students studying abroad, for example, can keep in touch with their families and friends on a daily basis using the video call features of Skype, Facebook or various other apps)
- Main idea 2: With the advances of technology, an individual can communicate from any corner of the world without any interference or dependency on others.
- Supporting idea:
- Example: For example, the postman used to take days to deliver messages from sender to receiver because that message had to physically travel from its source to the destination. However, same message could be delivered instantly to the other person through digital applications like WhatsApp and Skype. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Từ vựng topic "RELATIONSHIP" tiếng anh