Bên cạnh Phân tích+Sửa bài "The chart shows British Emigration to selected destinations between 2004 and 2007" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "How important is it for people to have a choice of newspaper?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "How important is it for people to have a choice of newspaper?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Main idea 1: It allows individuals to access different perspectives, opinions, and information.
- Supporting idea: With multiple sources of news and information, people can compare and contrast viewpoints, seek out information that is relevant to their interests, and make more informed decisions. (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: Having a choice of newspapers means that people can read and compare different perspectives, opinions and viewpoints on the same topic, helping to broaden their understanding of an issue)
- Example: Imagine you are interested in cooking and you want to get new recipes and ideas for meals. If you only have access to one cooking magazine, it might only feature recipes for a certain cuisine or cooking style. However, if you have access to multiple cooking magazines, you can compare different approaches, find recipes that fit your personal preferences and taste, and broaden your cooking knowledge and skills.
- Main idea 2: Promotes freedom of speech >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng động từ "promote"
- Supporting idea: By having a choice of newspapers, people are free to express their opinions and ideas through the media, promoting democratic values and freedom of speech.
- Example: In a small town, the only newspaper is owned by a wealthy individual who supports a certain political party. This newspaper only publishes articles and opinions that align with their political views.