Bên cạnh PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI THẬT TASK 1 (Complaint letter) NGÀY 04/8/2020 IELTS WRITING GENERAL MÁY TÍNH (kèm bài được sửa hs đi thi), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn kĩ thêm Cách trả lời "How have news reports changed recently in your country?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "How have news reports changed recently in your country?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý có thể tham khảo dàn bài sau:
- Main idea 1: In the past, people used to get most of their news from a local TV station, local newspaper or the national newscast from one of the networks
- Supporting idea: People tend to trust what they read in the news
- Example: A few years ago, during a major snowstorm in a small town, the local TV station and newspaper played a crucial role in keeping residents informed and safe, as their trusted coverage focused on the storm's impact on the community.>> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- Main idea 2: Now, a large majority of Vietnamese people assess current events from their digital devices, like smartphones, laptops, or tablets /ˈtæblət/, rather than TV.
- Supporting idea:
- Their devices are like the world’s biggest news report channel on hand everywhere they go >> They can keep up with any latest news in any situation as long as they have a connection
- They prefer keeping up to date with news and current events by using social media, like Facebook and Twitter>> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ SỬA BÀI IELTS WRITING TASK 2 ĐỀ THI THẬT NGÀY 22/8/2020 của HS IELTS TUTOR đạt 6.5 Writing
- Example: While on her way to work, a young Vietnamese woman Mai uses her phone to access news alerts, social media, and user-generated content to stay informed about a major traffic accident, gaining diverse perspectives and real-time information even when away from a TV or her home.
- Supporting idea: