Bên cạnh PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI"You stay near a sports stadium which causes problems to you and your neighbours. Write a letter to local council about" IELTS WRITING GENERAL TASK 1 MÁY TÍNH 04/8/2020(kèm bài được sửa hs đi thi), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "How have games changed from the time when you were a child?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "How have games changed from the time when you were a child?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Games have undergone significant changes over the years, driven by advances in technology, changes in culture, and shifts in consumer preferences. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng & Word form của "preference / prefer"
- Main idea 1: Games have become increasingly sophisticated and visually stunning with the advancements in graphics and computing technology.
- Supporting idea: This has enabled the creation of more immersive and interactive game worlds, with features such as realistic physics, artificial intelligence, and online multiplayer modes.
- Main idea 2: Games have become more social and accessible to a broader audience with the rise of social and casual games.
- Supporting idea: These games tend to be simple and easy to play, with a focus on social interaction and shared experiences. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng động từ "tend" tiếng anh