Bên cạnh hướng dẫn cách Phân tích+Sửa bài hs đạt 7.0"The chart below shows waste collection by a recycling centre from 2011 to 2015" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR HƯỚNG DẪN Cách trả lời "How do you think people should deal with traffic congestion?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "How do you think people should deal with traffic congestion?"
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
There are several ways that people can deal with traffic congestion
- Main idea 1: One effective way to reduce traffic congestion is to encourage people to use public transportation such as buses, trains, or subways >> IELTS TUTOR Diễn đạt "tắc đường"(Paraphrase "congestion")
- Supporting idea: This can help reduce the number of cars on the road, thus decreasing traffic.
- Example: For example, in cities like New York or Tokyo, where traffic congestion is a major issue, the public transportation system is extensive and widely used. This helps to reduce the number of cars on the road, which in turn can alleviate congestion and reduce air pollution.
- Main idea 2: For short distances, individuals can choose to bike or walk instead of driving a car, which can help reduce traffic congestion as well as promote a healthier lifestyle.
- Supporting idea: This has resulted in fewer cars on the road and less traffic congestion, while also promoting a healthier and more sustainable way of getting around >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng động từ "result"
- Example: In cities such as Amsterdam, many people use bicycles as their primary mode of transportation, even for longer distances. The city has invested heavily in creating bike-friendly infrastructure, such as bike lanes and parking, which has made it easier and safer for people to bike.