Bên cạnh PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI THẬT TASK 2 (dạng advantages & disadvantages) NGÀY 04/8/2020 IELTS WRITING GENERAL MÁY TÍNH (kèm bài được sửa hs đi thi), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "How do you think children can be encouraged to read more?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "How do you think children can be encouraged to read more?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- There are several strategies that can be used to encourage children to read more
- Main idea 1: Children are more likely to read if they enjoy it.
- Supporting idea: Encouraging them to choose books they're interested in, or making reading time a fun and enjoyable experience, can go a long way in boosting their love for reading.
- Main idea 2: Children are often influenced by the people around them.
- Supporting idea: Parents and other adults can set a good example by reading regularly themselves and discussing what they're reading with the children. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách paraphrase từ "adults"
- IELTS TUTOR gợi ý main idea:
- Main idea: Create a reading-friendly environment
- Supporting idea: Having a dedicated reading space in the home, such as a cozy corner or library, can help create a positive association with reading and encourage children to read more.