Bên cạnh hướng dẫn cách Phân tích+Sửa bài hs đạt 7.0"The chart below shows waste collection by a recycling centre from 2011 to 2015" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR HƯỚNG DẪN Cách trả lời "How can we know we make a good decision?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "How can we know we make a good decision?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
There are several ways to know if we make a good decision
- Main idea 1: If the decision we made results in achieving the desired outcome or goal, then it can be considered a good decision. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng danh từ"outcome"tiếng anh
- Supporting idea:
- Example: For instance, if a business owner decides to invest in a new product line, and it generates higher revenue and profit than expected, then it can be considered a good decision. Similarly, if a student decides to study abroad to broaden their cultural understanding and personal growth, and they return with new skills and experiences, then it can also be considered a good decision.
- Main idea 2: If we feel satisfied or relieved after making a decision, it can be an indicator that we made the right choice. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Paraphrase từ "satisfied" tiếng anh
- Supporting idea: The feeling of satisfaction or relief after making a decision can be an indication that we made the right choice as it can signal that we are at peace with the outcome and have resolved any uncertainties or doubts we may have had.
- Example: For example, if a person was struggling to choose between two job offers and finally decides on one, they may feel relieved that the decision-making process is over and satisfied that they made the right choice based on the available information.