I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Have attitudes to marriage changed in recent years?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Attitudes towards marriage have changed in recent years, and there are a few ways in which these attitudes have shifted >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng từ "towards" tiếng anh
- Main idea 1: Today, many people are choosing to wait longer to get married.
- Supporting idea: This is often due to a desire to focus on career development and personal growth before settling down.
- Main idea 2: Today, people are more likely to view marriage as a choice, rather than a social expectation or obligation. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng danh từ "expectation"
- Supporting idea: This shift has led to a greater emphasis on personal autonomy and the importance of choosing a partner who aligns with one's values and goals.