Bên cạnh Phân tích +kèm sửa bài"The table below shows the number of visitors in the UK and their average spending from 2003 to 2008" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời Do youngsters like to try new things, or do people of your parents’ age also like to try new things?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Do youngsters like to try new things, or do people of your parents’ age also like to try new things?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- It depends - the propensity for trying new things can vary from person to person and may be influenced by a range of factors
- Main idea 1: People of all ages have their comfort zones, and some individuals may be more adventurous and willing to step out of their comfort zone to try new things, while others may prefer familiarity and routine.
- Supporting idea: Some people are naturally more risk-averse and may be hesitant to try new things due to the uncertainty and potential for failure or negative outcomes.>> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ SỬA BÀI IELTS WRITING TASK 2 ĐỀ THI THẬT NGÀY 22/8/2020 của HS IELTS TUTOR đạt 6.5 Writing
- Example: A young child who is afraid of heights may be reluctant to go on a roller coaster, while another child may be excited to try it.
- Main idea 2: Personality traits, such as openness to experience, curiosity, and risk-taking propensity, can greatly influence an individual's willingness to try new things.
- Supporting idea: Individuals with high levels of openness tend to be more receptive to new ideas, experiences, and unconventional ways of thinking, making them more inclined to try new things in various aspects of life.>> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- Example: A person who is high in openness to experience is more likely to be interested in trying new things, such as different foods, travel destinations, or hobbies. They are also more likely to be open to new ideas and perspectives.