Bên cạnh HƯỚNG DẪN TỪ A ĐẾN Z CÁCH PHÂN TÍCH TASK 1 & 2 ĐỀ THI THẬT NGÀY 9/5/2020 IELTS WRITING VIỆT NAM (kèm bài được sửa của học sinh đạt 6.0 đi thi thật), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Do you think that spending time in front of a screen helps people relax?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Do you think that spending time in front of a screen helps people relax?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
Spending time in front of a screen can have both positive and negative effects on relaxation, and it largely depends on the content and purpose of screen time, as well as individual preferences.
- Main idea 1: ON THE ONE HAND, watching a movie, TV show, or engaging in video games can be a form of entertainment and relaxation for many people.
- Supporting idea: It offers a way to unwind and temporarily escape from the stresses of daily life.>> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- Example: Take the case of my friend Mike, who works long hours in a high-pressure job. Recently, after a particularly demanding week, he decided to dedicate a Friday evening to unwind by watching a movie. Choosing a light-hearted comedy, he transformed his living room into a mini movie theater, complete with snacks and comfortable seating.
- Main idea 2: ON THE OTHER HAND, prolonged screen time, especially on devices with bright screens, can lead to digital eye strain and fatigue.
- Supporting idea: This may have adverse effects on relaxation and overall well-being.