Bên cạnh PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI THẬT TASK 1 (Complaint letter) NGÀY 04/8/2020 IELTS WRITING GENERAL MÁY TÍNH (kèm bài được sửa hs đi thi), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn kĩ thêm Cách trả lời "Do you think that old people should work?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
Roles of the elderly in an family
- Providing suggestions and recommendations with abundant life experiences
- Taking care of the family >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng danh từ "family" tiếng anh
- Being indispensable for household issues and decision-making
- Offering nurturing and education
Disadvantages of living with the elderly:
- Having different life timetables/schedules
- May have some conflicts
- May be too wordy, talking about the same topic repetitively >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng danh từ "family tree" tiếng anh
- May interfere in young people’s lives too much due ti the different opinions
- There maybe a generation gap
- May be domineering: độc đoán
II. Cách trả lời "Do you think that old people should work?"
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Main idea 1: Older workers can continue to earn salaries to financially support themselves and not solely depend on their pensions or family.
- Supporting idea:
- Doing so can encourage greater financial independence >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Từ vựng topic Family (child education, child birth...) IELTS
- Example: To give an example, the U.S. Bureau of Labor has found that 19% of Americans aged 65 and over are part of the workforce, with the majority of them choosing to participate out of their need to earn personal savings in order to live comfortably for the remainder of their lives.
- Supporting idea:
- Main idea 2: many older people find satisfaction in work
- Supporting idea: This is the case when their mental and physical health has not begun to deteriorate dramatically >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách paraphrase từ"family"(Diễn đạt"gia đình" tiếng anh...
- Example: The best examples of this would be those who in a technical or artistic field, such as designers, painters, actors, and poets. These individuals often do their best work later in life.
- IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác:
- Main idea: older people with less glamorous jobs may not have family to spend time with and need the emotional and financial support of a job.
- Supporting idea: Without a job, it is common in many countries for retired individuals to feel needlessly adrift and without direction or security.
IELTS TUTOR gợi ý nếu câu trả lời là NO
- Main idea 1: health problems
- Support: they have worked 2/3 of their life, which is rather enough. As longevity increase, their health quality will be deteriorated, leading to danger to their other life aspects if they continue to work. This can even decrease their life expectancy. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng danh từ"health"tiếng anh
- Main idea 2: the risk of a higher youth unemployment rate.
- Support: if older workers are allowed to keep jobs for a very long time, they will put younger laborers in a difficult position in terms of finding work >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Paraphrase từ "healthy" tiếng anh
- Example: For instance, there are more workers over the age of 60 in Vietnam in the last ten years because they refuse to retire, and the retirement age is rather high, therefore millions of younger people are fail to find jobs in all major industry in Vietnam.
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> Thành tích học sinh IELTS TUTOR với hàng ngàn feedback được cập nhật hàng ngày