Bên cạnh PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI THẬT TASK 2 (dạng advantages & disadvantages) NGÀY 04/8/2020 IELTS WRITING GENERAL MÁY TÍNH (kèm bài được sửa hs đi thi), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Do you think that it is possible to become too competitive in sport? In what way?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Do you think that it is possible to become too competitive in sport? In what way?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Yes, it is possible to become too competitive in sport, and it can have several negative consequences.
- Main idea 1: When a person becomes overly competitive, they may prioritize winning over everything else, including fair play, sportsmanship, and their own physical and mental well-being.
- Supporting idea: This can lead to unsportsmanlike conduct, cheating, and even physical or emotional harm to themselves or their opponents. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý CÁCH DÙNG "HARM / HARMFUL" TIẾNG ANH
- Main idea 2: Additionally, extreme competitiveness can create a stressful and unenjoyable environment, which can lead to burnout and a loss of passion for the sport. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng từ "environment" tiếng anh
- Supporting idea: Therefore, it is important to maintain a healthy balance between competitiveness and other important aspects of sports, such as teamwork, personal growth, and enjoyment.