I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Do you think staying in a luxury hotel is a waste of money?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- It depends personal circumstances and priorities.
- Main idea 1: On the one hand, staying in a luxury hotel can be seen as a waste of money by some people, as it may not seem necessary to spend a large amount of money on accommodation when there are more affordable options available.
- Supporting idea: This is because the extra cost of a luxury hotel may not be justified, and they would prefer to spend their money on other things. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng từ "justify" tiếng anh
- Main idea 2: On the other hand, others may argue that staying in a luxury hotel is a worthwhile investment, as it can provide a more luxurious and comfortable experience, and offer access to amenities and services that are not available in more affordable accommodations.
- Supporting idea: This is because for these people, the experience of staying in a luxury hotel may be worth the extra cost, as it provides a memorable and enjoyable experience.