I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Do you think older people who wear T-shirts are fashionable?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- In my opinion, older people who wear T-shirts are not necessarily considered fashionable
- Main idea: This is because T-shirts are more commonly associated with youth, so as people age, they should dress in a manner that is more appropriate for their stage of life. (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: In many cultures, there is an unwritten social norm that as people age, they should dress in a manner that is more appropriate for their stage of life)
- Supporting idea: While T-shirts may be fashionable and widely accepted for younger generations, they may not be considered fashionable or appropriate for older individuals.
- For example, a T-shirt may be considered more suitable for a younger individual, whereas an older individual may opt for a collared shirt or blouse. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng danh từ "individual"
- At formal events, such as weddings, graduation ceremonies, or business functions, older individuals may opt for more traditional or sophisticated forms of dress, such as a suit or dress, instead of a T-shirt.