Bên cạnh Phân tích&Bài Sửa HS đạt 7.0"The diagram below shows how to recycle organic waste to produce fertiliser (compost)" IELTS WRITING TASK 1, IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Do you think it is easy for famous people to earn a lot of money?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Do you think it is easy for famous people to earn a lot of money?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- earning a lot of money as a famous person is not always easy (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: earning a lot of money as a famous person can be challenging)
- Main idea 1: There is a lot of competition among famous people, especially in fields like entertainment and sports, where many people are vying for the same opportunities and recognition.
- Supporting idea: The public's attention and interest is often divided among many people in these fields, meaning that there is competition for attention and recognition as well.
- Example: In fields like entertainment and sports, careers can be relatively short, so there is a sense of urgency for famous people to make the most of their time in the spotlight and secure their financial futures while they can. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng danh từ"entertainment"tiếng anh
- Main idea 2: Changes in the market can also impact a famous person's financial success.
- Supporting idea:
- Example: For example, a shift away from traditional forms of media (such as movies and TV) towards digital platforms could hurt the earning potential of some famous people, while creating new opportunities for others.