Bên cạnh Phân tích+Sửa bài "The chart shows British Emigration to selected destinations between 2004 and 2007" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Do you think being a professional videographer is a good job? Why?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Do you think being a professional videographer is a good job? Why?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
Becoming a professional videographer can be a rewarding and fulfilling career choice for several reasons
- Main idea 1: Videography allows for creative expression through storytelling, cinematography, and editing.
- Supporting idea: It provides an outlet for artistic individuals to craft compelling narratives and capture visually stunning moments.>> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Sửa bài IELTS SPEAKING PART 1-2-3 topic Work/Study(Sửa & Làm lại 4 lần - HS đạt 7.5)
- Example: For example, a documentary filmmaker might use a variety of shots and techniques to tell the story of a person or event. They might use interviews, b-roll footage, and voiceover narration to create a compelling narrative.
- Main idea 2: Videographers can work in a wide range of industries, including film, television, advertising, weddings, events, documentaries, corporate videos, and more.
- Supporting idea: This diversity allows for specialization in areas of personal interest.
- Example: For example, a videographer might work on a film crew to capture footage of the actors and actresses. They might also work in post-production to edit the footage and create the final product.