I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời"Do people buy things that they don’t need?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Yes - most of the time we fall prey to impulse buying, where we make purchasing decisions in a matter of seconds. (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: people often indulge in impulsive purchasing and end up buying the products and services they do not need)
- Main idea 1: some individuals are fascinated by advertisements and they buy unnecessary things
- Supporting idea:
- Example: Even when they go grocery shopping, it’s easy to pick up ingredients that weren’t on their list because they look really appealing in the moment. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Từ Vựng Topic Food IELTS
- Main idea 2: some people buy those things that are not required but for the sake of pleasure.
- Supporting idea: it is hard to escape excessive consumerism