Bên cạnh hướng dẫn cách Phân tích+Sửa bài hs đạt 7.0"The chart below shows waste collection by a recycling centre from 2011 to 2015" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR HƯỚNG DẪN Cách trả lời "Do children like to learn about traditional festivals?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Do children like to learn about traditional festivals?"
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
Yes, many children enjoy learning about traditional festivals.
- Main idea 1: Festivals often involve fun activities, games, and special foods, which can be exciting for children.
- Supporting idea: These fun activities can help children to learn about their cultural heritage in a more engaging and interactive way. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng danh từ"Heritage"tiếng anh
- Example: For example, during the Lunar New Year, children can participate in dragon and lion dances, as well as other cultural performances. They also get to play with fireworks, which is a tradition during this festival. Similarly, during the Hindu festival of Holi, children throw colorful powders at each other and play with water, which makes the festival a fun and enjoyable experience for them.
- Main idea 2: Additionally, learning about different cultures and traditions can broaden a child's understanding of the world and help them appreciate diversity.
- Supporting idea:
- This can be especially important in today's globalized world, where people from different cultural backgrounds often interact with one another. >> IELTS TUTOR Phân biệt "ESPECIALLY" & "SPECIALLY" tiếng anh
- Understanding and appreciating diversity can help children develop empathy and respect for others.
- Example: For example, a child who learns about the significance of Diwali, a Hindu festival of lights, may gain an understanding of the importance of light over darkness and the power of good over evil. They may also learn about traditional foods, clothing, and music associated with the festival.
- Supporting idea: