Bên cạnh hướng dẫn bạn Sửa chi tiết 2 lần Câu hỏi Part 1 IELTS SPEAKING: Do you work or are you a student?, IELTS TUTOR Cách trả lời câu hỏi"What kind of food do you like to eat for barbecue?"IELTS SPEAKING PART 1
1. Câu hỏi thường gặp topic Barbecue IELTS SPEAKING
IELTS TUTOR sưu tầm câu hỏi như sau:
- Do Vietnamese people like barbecue?
- What kind of food do you like to eat for barbecue?
- Is there any place suitable for barbecue?
- Would you like to have a barbecue with your family or your friends?
- Did you have barbecues when you were a child?
2. Từ vựng thường gặp topic Barbecue IELTS SPEAKING
3. Cách trả lời câu hỏi"What kind of food do you like to eat for barbecue?"
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ:
- Main idea: there is a wide variety of food served in a barbecue.
- Supporting idea:
- If we are throwing a party in a BBQ restaurant, then exotic foods like lamb could be found.
- Street stalls, on the other hand, offer an array of local ingredients, including pork, corn, sweet potatoes and especially delicious seafood.
- Besides grilled ribs, I also like barbecued vegetables, especially eggplant. (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: Besides must-have foods such as grilled ribs and sausages, I think I prefer to eat vegetables like cabbage and peppers)
- Barbecue sauce is indispensable for a perfect barbecue. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng từ "dispensable / indispensable" tiếng anh