Bên cạnh hướng dẫn cách PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI THẬT TASK 2 (dạng advantages & disadvantages) NGÀY 04/8/2020 IELTS WRITING GENERAL MÁY TÍNH (kèm bài được sửa hs đi thi), IELTS TUTOR HƯỚNG DẪN Cách trả lời Can you compare the advantages of planes and trains? IELTS SPEAKING PART 1.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Can you compare the advantages of planes and trains?"
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- There are totally great experiences for most train and plane-travelers.
- On the one hand, travelling by plane is much faster and more comfortable (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: Traveling by plane is clearly time-saving and enjoyable in terms of onboard services like meals or comfortable seats HOẶC: Traveling by plane enables people to travel in the shorter possible time) >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng động từ "enable" tiếng anh
- On the other hand, taking a train is cheaper, and traveling by train offers you a chance to see the world outside from their seats
- IELTS TUTOR gợi ý thêm các ideas khác:
- Regarding customers’ safety, travelling by trains is a better option since accidents are rare, so people feel more relaxed sitting back and enjoying the views from two sides >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng in comparison with / compared to/ ...
- There are many similarities between travelling by planes and trains. However, I find that each kind of transportation still has certain benefits. On the one hand, planes are the fastest way to travel. For example, it only takes me 1 hour and 45 minutes to travel from Tan Son Nhat airport to Ha Noi. On the other hand, some breathtaking heritage sites cannot be seen when travelling by plane.