Bên cạnh hướng dẫn cách Phân tích+Sửa bài hs đạt 7.0"The chart below shows waste collection by a recycling centre from 2011 to 2015" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR HƯỚNG DẪN Cách trả lời "Are today's children more stressed than before?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Are today's children more stressed than before?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Câu hỏi này thì hỏi quan điểm của thí sinh, tức là thí sinh có quyền nói YES, hoặc NO tuy nhiên để cho dễ nói thì nên ủng hộ 1 phía, tức là hoặc là YES, hoặc là NO, thì bố cục sẽ rõ ràng hơn là vừa yes, vừa no nhé
- Giả sử thí sinh cho là Yes, thì thí sinh nêu ra 2 lí do vì sao children are more stressed, rồi nhớ cho lí do và ví dụ ra nhé
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Yes, children today may be experiencing higher levels of stress than in previous generations.
- Main idea 1: Children today are often under significant pressure to succeed academically, with many parents and educators emphasizing the importance of getting good grades and gaining admission to prestigious universities.
- Supporting idea:
- This has resulted in intense competition among children, who are often enrolled in multiple extracurricular activities and tutoring programs to give them an edge.
- Example: For instance, in countries like South Korea and China, academic pressure is high, and students may spend long hours studying and attending after-school tutoring programs, leaving little time for leisure activities or socializing with friends. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng "pressure" như động từ và danh từ tiếng anh
- Supporting idea:
- Main idea 2: The ubiquity of social media and digital technology means that children today are often connected to their peers and the wider world 24/7, which can lead to feelings of social pressure and the need to constantly be "plugged in
- Supporting idea: It's important for parents and caregivers to be aware of these challenges and to provide support and guidance to help children navigate the online world in a healthy and balanced way.
- Example: For example, many children may feel pressured to present a perfect image of themselves on social media, leading to anxiety and self-doubt. They may also feel the need to constantly check their notifications and messages, leading to a sense of FOMO (fear of missing out) and the inability to fully disconnect and relax. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng danh từ "stress" và cụm "under stress" "under...
- IELTS TUTOR gợi ý main idea khác:
- Main idea: Changes in family structures, such as more working parents and less extended family support, as well as changes in societal expectations and norms, may also be contributing to higher levels of stress in children.