Bên cạnh hướng dẫn cách Phân tích+Sửa bài hs đạt 7.0"The chart below shows waste collection by a recycling centre from 2011 to 2015" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR HƯỚNG DẪN Cách trả lời "Are sweets a good thing to reward children?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Are sweets a good thing to reward children?"
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
Sweets are not always a good thing to reward children
- Main idea 1: It can create an unhealthy association between food and emotions, and may lead to overconsumption of unhealthy foods >> IELTS TUTOR Giải thích phrasal verb: lead to sth
- Supporting idea:
- This is because children learn to associate sweets with positive feelings and emotions, such as happiness or success.
- This can lead to a pattern of emotional eating, where children turn to sweets or other unhealthy foods as a way to cope with negative emotions, stress, or boredom.
- Example: A parent regularly rewards their child with a candy bar or a bowl of ice cream whenever the child gets a good grade or completes their homework on time. Over time, the child learns to associate sweets with success and positive feelings. They may begin to crave sweets whenever they feel stressed or unhappy, and may turn to food as a way to cope with negative emotions.
- Supporting idea:
- Main idea 2: Instead, parents can consider using other types of rewards, such as positive affirmations, extra playtime, or small prizes, to motivate and encourage children.
- Supporting idea: This can help children develop a positive sense of self-worth and self-esteem, and can promote healthy habits and behaviors in the long term >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng cụm "in the long run/term/in the short term"
- Example: A parent regularly rewards their child with words of encouragement, hugs, and extra playtime whenever the child completes a task or demonstrates positive behavior. Over time, the child learns to associate their good behavior with positive feelings of pride and accomplishment, and begins to develop a positive sense of self-worth and self-esteem.