Bên cạnh Phân tích+Sửa bài "The chart shows British Emigration to selected destinations between 2004 and 2007" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Are people in your country often late for meetings?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Are people in your country often late for meetings?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Yes - It’s very common in our country.
- Main idea 1: Whenever we plan for meetings, we inform the time as thirty mins prior to the actual time.
- Supporting idea: It’s a pity but most people in my country don’t value time, so arriving late is a norm.
- Main idea 2: The usual reasons one can hear for being late are traffic jams, medical emergencies, woke up late due to late night work and many more. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Paraphrase từ "reason" tiếng anh
- Supporting idea: Not only ordinary people, even high profile politicians and celebrities are not punctual for public meetings or events.