Bên cạnh Phân tích+Sửa bài "The chart shows British Emigration to selected destinations between 2004 and 2007" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Are big companies better than small companies? Why?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Are big companies better than small companies? Why?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Main idea 1: Large companies can offer their employees “more,” because they have more resources.
- Supporting idea: One of the obvious benefits of working for a large company is that there are a lot of perks.
- For example, large companies generally offer higher salaries and bonuses.
- They can also kick in more for the employer share of insurance and may be more likely to contribute to other perks >> IELTS TUTOR Giải thích: Contribute to sth
- Main idea 2: Large companies may also contribute more to your training.
- Supporting idea: Large companies are happy to send you to conferences and training sessions so you can learn new skills. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách paraphrase từ "company" tiếng anh
- IELTS TUTOR gợi ý main idea khác:
- Main idea: Working at a large company gives you many professional opportunities.
- Supporting idea: Most large companies have a specific set of rules for evaluations, raises, and promotions. You’ll know what you need to do to get to the next level.