Bên cạnh Phân tích&Bài Sửa HS đạt 7.0"The diagram below shows how to recycle organic waste to produce fertiliser (compost)" IELTS WRITING TASK 1, IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Are all jobs of equal importance?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Are all jobs of equal importance?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- No, all jobs are not of equal importance.
- Main idea: They play different roles in society and contribute differently to the functioning of the economy and community. >> IELTS TUTOR Phân biệt contribute & attribute tiếng anh
- Supporting idea: Some jobs may be considered more critical or essential because they are involved in providing essential services such as healthcare, emergency services, food and energy production, and other critical infrastructure.
- Example: For example, a doctor's job is generally considered more important than a fast food worker's job due to the level of responsibility and impact on society.
- Main idea 2: Some jobs may require more specialized skills or education and pay higher salaries, reflecting the higher value placed on these skills and the level of demand for them.
- Supporting idea:
- Jobs in finance, such as investment bankers, financial analysts, and accountants, require specialized knowledge of financial markets and regulations. These skills are in high demand, and as a result, financial professionals tend to earn high salaries. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng từ "demand"
- Information technology is a rapidly growing field, and jobs such as software developers, network administrators, and cybersecurity specialists require specialized skills and education. Companies are willing to pay higher salaries to attract and retain highly skilled IT professionals.